View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saroumana View Post
Sorry i don't know anything about textures or model on KB.

I have myself stopped my mod, it's pretty hard to get advice. All info are on the russian site, but it's a bit harsh to understand.

Don't you should reduce it's physical resistance to zero ? It's to easy to abuse with spell.

And i'm waiting your next mod
I resolved the texture problem (needed to modify the model file with a hex editor and search for the texture its using and change it etc ) , i will post the cyclop mod soon (once i check all the files are ok). If u need some advice about modding (i am getting pro for moments lool) just ask, maybe i can help u. In the end is easier than it seems.

About the Maelstrom def, is intented to have a lot of physical resistance and high def (it is the character theme lol), but if u noticed, black dragons has almost the same def rating, and white dragons from the armyoflight mod has more def than maelstrom (but a bit less physical resistance). So i think is balanced. Maybe the speed should be 2 instead of 3, but i wanted to make it more useful (and not need to wait 3 turns till he gets to the other side of the combat screen..).