View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
Ignorance is bliss.......
+1
I kinda wish ostriches really do stick their heads in the sand to make the analogy more appropriate. Alas even ostriches have more common sense than folk who believe that any heads up info about issues that SOME players MAY find applicable is a misinformation campaign by us losers who like flying Brit planes.

"I can't be bothered testing every piece of misinformation..." So how do tell what is misinformation or information that may be useful? Granted, sometimes the testing process can be a tad tedious. Might just be easier to label it all as misinformation and sound more knowledgeable than us poor disadvantaged paranoid red players.
For me, personally, I like to work smarter...not harder. It's been much easier to bring down planes using all 8 guns than just 2 or 4. So I guess I'm not disadvantaged anymore....dang. Not to worry, I'll just stop my medication and let the paranoia come back and fill this aching void by once again bathing in the glow of the forum flames emanating from more misinformation.
I hope u are not in the health profession. We tend to test everything before we use it..."can't be bothered" is difficult to defend in court.
24 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz
Win 7 64bit Pro

Laptop
Asus G73JW
Intel i7 740 quad core 1.76Ghz
nVidia GTX460 mobility 1.5GB DDR5
8GB DDR3 ram @ 1333mhz
Win 7 64bit Home Premium