View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Approved Member

hi all i just read this post when i was doing the same (well i didnt do the ironwill i wanted the maximum score too )

some note: dont finish the tutorial quest so keller wont attack those two system/ restart untill u have atleast 3 industrial planets and u dont have too many systems (if u have less than 5 or 6 system blazer and terron wont attack u at all)/ do gallian merchant (with gallian u have the best technological advancement, gallian can defend themself better than anyone else, u have lots of money to power trade to the year 3, u have a big hull that can support your medicine and equipment trade at the beginning )/ dont buy anything except radar and engine (radar is critical for your lonely missile )/ dont explore planets untill u have good equipment/ i didnt do it in my first 200% game (pirate base and business center destroyed) but u can drop multi resonators from dominator around year 4-5 after getting them u are nearly unstoppable

tip: just pointing your weapon (missle have the most range so they are the best) to a dying dominator give u full experience even if u dont shoot at all (provided that no ranger npc attack that dominator, for rangers u get maybe half the exp i am not sure)

i am already in year 19/ 5 missile (two mm +30 and one rank H 30-50 damage), my hull is killer/stancer engine with only 20 weight (drooped from one of the transport ) i must admit i was very lucky in the beginning lots of lucky trade
i only died 3 time but it was pretty obvious that i am gonna die and i recklessly continue my stupid action lol

edit: i get all this information from some nice russian people in this site: http://srclan.org/forum/index.php also it has a very tiny english section but there are some people that willing to help

Last edited by omegaweapon; 06-08-2012 at 11:32 PM.