View Single Post
Old 05-14-2023, 10:45 AM
Approved Member

Try this -
Verify the integrity of the game files: Right-click on the game in your Steam library, go to Properties, then select the Local Files tab and click on "Verify Integrity of Game Files." This will ensure that any corrupted or missing files are fixed.

Update your graphics drivers: Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can sometimes cause issues with games. Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download the latest drivers for your specific model.

Disable background applications: Certain background applications or processes may interfere with the game. Try closing any unnecessary programs running in the background and disable any overlays such as Discord or GeForce Experience.

Check for compatibility issues: Ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for NecroVision: Lost Company. Pay attention to the operating system version, processor, RAM, and graphics card requirements.
I was playing nulls brawl so looked for the old games I had on my system and found necroVisioN. Necro Vision was shared by my childhood friend on my whatsapp fouad.
Indeed nostalgic.

Last edited by mokdad1; 08-03-2023 at 06:44 AM.