View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Approved Member

Im kinda disappointed in this game. As an avid offroader and videogamer I had high hopes, but this game isnt really what id call stellar.

The vehicle selection is nice, good variety, but I would like more upgrades for stuff like the engine, or some beefier axles or something. The ability to do front and rear diff locks individually would have been nice as well.

Graphically its alright, not bad, but not as good as say, dirt 3. Dirt 2 level perhaps? Which is fine, I understand.

But the thing that bothers me most is the gameplay. The first time I was slowed down because I hit a small rock, I thought it was a glitch, maybe a one time thing. But nope...this is kinda ridiculous guys. A 2 door XJ on 35s (aired down and locked no less) struggling to take a small curb? Really? Sometimes front or rear wheels dont engage, and lots of time the engine bogs down and the vehicle just sits there, ostensibly floored, but the tach is reading nothing almost.

My Sami is on 33s and open f/r, and I KNOW it would be able to make that climb!

Overall, I was kind of hoping this would turn out to be something like MotorM4x( which sadly is no longer on steam), which is an excellent game, but as it is...eh...