View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:47 PM
GJE52

I have just seen an unpleasant exchange regarding the posting of a link to the PA-48 Enforcer on SAS.

Regardless of what Beowolff will try to make people believe we have no problem with the release of this mod, nor the use of any of the work involved. As the person who conceived the original idea of the contra-rotating props and undertook the majority of the 3d work on both it and the original PA-48 Enforcer, I can confirm it was freely given and its use to develop new and interesting mods is to be encouraged. It should also be noted that this mod draws heavily on the individual expertise and published work of several other contributors. This mod has not been "stolen" as is claimed, however, we did feel it was necessary to correct some factual errors and false claims relating to the credits in the original posting at SAS and this we have now done. Unfortunately it also became necessary to post a new download link for SAS members as The Senior Administrator at FreeIL2Modding has removed the access rights to his site for those identified as members of SAS.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Last edited by GJE52; 11-05-2011 at 11:31 PM.