View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 11:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
It is not a "real" quest....you get no entry in your quest-journal. As far as I remember, you have to talk to Demiurge in Helvedia. He will then talk about painting, art and an exposition. At that point you should be able to start the dialogues about paintings with different characters all over the map, but you have to figure out the correct chronological order. Some dialogue options for certain characters appear later than others.

Good luck!

J.B.
Thanks for the answer, but can you explain more?

Right now I am playing as Daert the vampire lvl 65 (I think i am near end of the game)

I remember that before fully conquering Portland, i traveled to Atrixus and then to Helvedia, for easy loots, free units and important scrolls. I am sure i have talked to everyone while i was exploring those maps, but i don't remember him talking about such things.

Could it be that this quest is broken because of early visit?

I also gave Julia's potrait back to herself. (I read somewhere that i should not have done this, but i am not sure whether it breaks the quest or not)

Do i need to do anything special before that option appears?

Also in case that this quest is not broken, does he take portraits one by one or take all of them in one go?