View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 12:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
If you haven't seen them already, the reviews in German gaming magazines, on Gamespot and PC Gamer have panned the game.

Maybe those reviews were deserved, but the fact is, if this game goes under, no one is going to suffer but us flight simmers.

All those posters on these boards who I see whining and complaining better understand something:

If this game goes under, you will have nothing to do but whine. No game, no development, NOTHING.

The only smart thing to do at this point is to support the developers, give them POSITIVE feedback on issues.

Don't harp on issues which have been mentioned a hundred times, there is no point.

Unless you WANT the game to fail.

I personally have bought a copy online, and will be buying another hard copy in the stores when it arrives.

DO NOT KID YOURSELF. THIS GAME IS ON THE EDGE.
I think you have lost your mind. That or you have some kind of interest at stake here. Or you have been drinking.

Go take a walk around the block and meet the human race, Youv been staring at screens to long. Even in my drinking days I would never hold customers responsable for a product the manufacturer loused up.