View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Approved Member

It looks they really have a red button and have to press it separately, maybe not for different users but for different regions. My game was unlocked several minutes after you guys posted that it worked. Fortunately, it needed only to download 35 MiB to work (initially, as I explain later), so it was fast.

I've noticed some changes in comparison to the "pre-release". The interface is no longer coloured according to campaign selected. The campaign can be switched instantly (there's no lag), but new game/load restart game without asking (but it's quick so not an issue). The game shows that there are 4 campaigns available, but there are five in my case (the gift bag is the fourth one, and the orcs are fifth), by the way all older saves work with they respective capmpaigns. There is also a bug with interface when playing Orcs on March campaign, but this may be an issue with corrupted file so I'm not delving into it for now. I performed validation and it said that it needs to reaquire over 1 Gbyte of data in 25 files. That's strange because I saw some new units, and had no crashes (so the data for them must be there) but I'll let steam do its part.

So, there were some problems but it seems evetyrhing will be fine.