View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 11:25 PM
Approved Member

Well I guess I should have stated earlier that the screen told me I was getting 60 experience per mana ball all throughout the battle. It even displayed the correct amount of experience after the battle ( something like 5000 ) but then it had in parentheses only like 800. So It seems the game mysteriously reduced the amount of experience I got based on something which is mentioned nowhere.

Yes I know that the experience your dragon gets is based on your leadership vs enemy leadership and all that, but the whole time I had far less troops then the enemy and the experience displayed was always 60 per mana ball.

Basically I had a group of orc shamans and 2 stacks of goblins hiding behind a pet wall. I killed all the enemy stacks but 1 stack of slow moving troop which was still much larger then my army total. Then I just ran around with some royal snakes ( I think ) and sacrificed goblins and put down mana balls. I did this about 100 times or so until the display started glitching and I could no longer see the mana balls and had to quit. But the game always told me I was getting 60 exp per mana ball, at least until the very end where I started killing off the enemy.

So beyond the your leadership vs enemy leadership factor ( of which I was well aware of ) there is apparently some other limiter that is not mentioned anywhere.