View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoldo View Post
Happened once upon gaining access to the labotory on top of "the hill". Havent tried to reproduce this error.
If it happened only once, then let's forget it.
Quote:
Oh I did, one of those options that never works like some other applications Ive used before (Windows in general actually).
I beg to differ, Windows does its job perfectly. I mean, did it ever fail at displaying a BSOD?
Quote:
Everything else shows up the way it should, minus the FOV being absolutely horrid with a 1920X1200 resolution, why cant they make true 16:10 games?!?!? WHYYYYYYYY, but I digress.
Go to the mod section, there is a fov fix.
Quote:
This error can be reproduced usually upon loading from one save to anther in a relatively quick manner.
I might have a look at it - once I've dealt with th s***load of other thing I've to do, but did you fiddle with "Cfg.CrosshairTrans"?
Quote:
Pardon my ignorance, but wtf is a "geballte"? Wait, is that the cluster of grenades in the game? I dont know if you are from the U.S. (if not, your lucky) but figure it might have been a misinterpretation
yep geballte=7grenades strapped together, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_24_grenade they mention the geballte.
Quote:
Games are run off of two 1tb hard drives, both with 32 mb cache's. I know hard drives read and write performance tend to decrease when large amounts of data are being stored on them, but the HD with Necrovision has 800 gigs free; 949 after format of course.
Those are details: just put those 1tb drives in raid0 and head seeking times will be neglectables. Besides if you want to scrounge this additional little bit of perf, then there are defragmentation softs that allow you to move some files on outer hdd tracks.