View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dig314 View Post
Does BSM alter the opening plot ? Or am I doing something wrong. I know this game offers a lot of freedom, but I expected some guidance in the very beginning.
Check the FAQ.txt in the game directory, it explains the BSM quest line. To do the gov/reb campaign, go to Puerto Viejo and talk to the guy by the hotel.

Quote:
I went to the world map, traveled to a nearby town, and starting talking to the locals. Eventually I met some "marauders" who gave me an item to show to the rebel leader when I meet her.
That has been disabled in BSM, talk to the librarian in Sagrada and he'll mark the rebel base on the global map. Those guys you talked to in Santa Maria is part of the gov quest line, go to Artrigo and talk to the quest giver in the big building.

Quote:
Also, when I started the game with the BSM shortcut, I don't remember seeing any intro movies other than the page about the mod / modders. Can I launch 7.62 from the regular shortcut to view the movies and NOT mess up the modded game ?
Open up the config.e6c and change the ShowVideo false to ShowVideo true. That will enable videos at startup and.

Welcome aboard

Last edited by R@S; 02-09-2012 at 07:03 PM.