View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 06:00 PM
Approved Member

Dark Cover is, I believe, a level 5 spell. It's the complement to Life Light. Dark Power is the complement to Light power. You've done the wizard department quests right?

Last Hero does often cause CTD, about a third of the time. I hate this spell for fooling me into thinking it was good. I thought that if I ended a fight with it still in effect, I'd prevent the losses entirely, but you just take them all right at the end. It's only useful on summons.

Item sets are hard to complete. I got the two item dwarf set once, that's it.
Rarely got them in other play through, and rarely is the set bonus even worth it.

You notice that the Department items that all upgrade, the level 3 upgrade isn't harder than the level 2 upgrade? Makes them stupidly weak. You can get 2 DIFFERENT 20 resist all items that are both 'clothing'. I have no idea who thought that was a good idea...

The military commander is basically just a way to turn prisoners into runes, I think. I believe you can infinitely buy recruits from Feline, and infinitely use them to get runes from him, so long as you have infinite money. But it's cheaper than buying runes from the Penguin after a point.

I don't get the Great Artifacts either. Are they all basically worthless, except for the Dragon one? Just there to get turned into army bonus'? Why do some have wear and tear that goes up and down, and some don't? Do they get better at 100?