View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Approved Member

No unit, that is summoned during the battle, counts as a loss. So you can be sure that with 2 summoners in your army you have a decent supply of scapegoat units.

A good start to such game will be with an officers' batton. You will be able to afford it by the end of cleaning up of Debir. Any extra leadership is a boon in an impossible game, especially in the beginning. Another good thing is to use the green dragon or get the hunt ability ASAP. You need the cash, and any spare spells, wanderers' spells, etc. especially in the early game right from the start - preferably!

The party you can use to destroy anything on Debir (at least the one I'm usually using) is Swordsmen, Inquisitors, Priests, Archers and Royal Thorns. Once I get to Scarlet Wind, I usually check the camp protected by Hector Norb for paladins or knights to use as tanks. Then I get the Archmagi from the graveyard for Magic Shield - it helps a lot to minimize the losses if you have a good tank.

That's what I can contribute for now. A good army setup and a strong tank + magic shield can go a long way.