View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 08:57 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Thanks Fhechene for Your reply!

I've just posted here because, since the issue seems to be caused with the new updates here developed, I thought to ask if someone else around experienced the same bug or if it's on my end.

If the problem, by the way, it's caused by my computer, I wouldn't really know what to do as Sturmovik previously worked fine, as every other title (including so much more demanding ones) and my hardware not only should be powerful enough but it's specifically optimized for old games (mostly thanks to the I7 4790K which has very powerful cores and that's good for an .exe that uses just one of them).

By further observations, by the way, the issue seems not to be caused by effects, yet by some kind of smoke, as an example not the ones produced by my own aircraft.
Everything points towards the black smoke caused by fire, be the one of an opponent's engine or be the one of an house burning after a bombing raid.

I'll investigate further even on the mission4today forums, by the way, and thanks for the suggestion!