View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 08:19 AM
Registered Member

i was playing with a friend yesterday, and my game was fine. today, we were trying to make a private game. it didn't work, so i thought "oh, maybe if we make a LAN game, we can play." it didn't work, and when i tried to join multiplayer again, it said i needed to put in a key. steam, being the trooper it is, remembered the code for me, so i put it in again. now remember, i have been on multiplayer not just recently, but like less than 5 minutes ago. i go to put the code in, but it says its bound to another account. now i get alittle angry at seeing this, but i just decide to look it up on youtube, but the only thing that pops up is free installs for this game. so i come here, and i see that no-one on this topic has gotten any assistance, or at least so it seems. so what i want you guys to do is email me a way to fix this, or fix my account, or SOMETHING, because i paid 25 dollars for this game, and i quite enjoy playing it w/ my friend, so it would be greatly appreciated if i got some help. thank you for taking time to read this.