View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Approved Member

Awesome!!!! Finally gameplay!!! It looks great. No different from PTTM, well better of course. Looks like a truck sim. You deliver loads. Racing is optional. The natural scenery is beautiful.

The crashes are better than in this video. Remember those screenshots on rignroll.com where you can see bent bumpers, doors falling off, and etc. Remember there is a realism mode. You get to choose how much realism you want in the options.

I really liked when the trucker suddenly offered him to deliver his load. That was a surprise. I am sure there are many surprises in this game that we don't know about yet. The animated script videos are well made, like in GTA.

The handling, well notice something. In one part the driver tries to stop, but the truck keeps going forward due to inertia. That is realistic. And yes no crap that when he goes 75 mph and makes sudden turns like that the truck will spin around like crazy. Try it in real life. Or actually don't

The only thing is, from all we seen it seems that we won't be able to attach the trailer ourselves by backing up. That was always a challenge as it is in real life. That sucks, I always liked that in PTTM and etc. It was challenging.

Anyway more videos like these!!! In November 2009 I will buy the Russian version and make like 100 videos like these for you guys, while you wait for January 2010.

Last edited by Ubaku; 07-04-2009 at 10:58 PM.