View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
ha i rather play ANY homm than KB:TL

sure KB:TL was great once u finished it but afterwards there is nothing to be done

the maps stay the same
the unit combo's stay the same
even the spell u use will be the same

i really got bored of KB:TL after some extensive research on the game KB:TL is very limited without a multiplayer option or some variation in the quest

homm5 however is better in my eyes

you can use different hero builds to your liking

and the ai is tough sometimes to beat

any homm5 player remember the cultist? this map is a pain in the ass
took me several tries to get this map down the rest is rather easy

and to be honest i love to replay each homm from time to time..

but with KB:tl 2-3 months of extensive gaming and i all ended i don't feel the urge to play it again
it has no kicks in it anymore

everything has been done by either me or other players on this forum

homm is a far more extend universe
I know it's a old post.. don't care

I'd rather play kings bounty 7 times over than play homm5..

Homm5's AI is slow! (I mean if you turn it up.. and not very good I think) and it seems like they designed the game 90% to be flashy and less on game play.. one thing kings bounty actually has is game play w/ flash

I also don't like/find exciting homm5's campaign where as homm2 is great and homm3.. get's old after your charachter gets god awful powerful! (yah, know 3-4 dimension doors to any castle etc.! )

I really like homm2 and partially 3 (and even 1 it's older now ) but 4 I don't want to play for some reason.. 5 is mostly boring.. mostly..

I would rather play homm2 (which has good AI) or homm3 (which has poor AI) but neater features.. sorta.. then homm5 any day.. or kings bounty (both versions as of now!) Armored Princess beginning challenge rocks.. but gets old after the challenge is over!