View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

Default Official wish list for King's Bounty 2

Hi everyone. In order to keep order in the forum and not use other threads to say what we want to see in a proper sequel (KB2 for convenience), I'm making this thread so everyone can post here.
Be respectful of other people opinions and let's have some fun until the game arrives (which is obvious to me even if they don't say anything)

Let the wish posting commence!

First what I WANT

More customization: Change the appearance of the hero and different models for each class; both male and female.

A new class, because the skill tree looks very saturated or maybe expand it with a 4th column.

More classes of "helpers", not just from the other sex (like the guild heroes from the arena, so you can "buy" them) and give them a more complex role in battle, as in controlling some units of his own or do some special attacks (in the Arena there where ones that did it).

Some "special" battles: Like 10 turn limit or the enemy get new units every x rounds, no magic/rage, etc.. to add a little variety (as in defender of the crown).
More 2 vs x battles.

More funny situations (as in TL) but also some more serious things (as in AP/CW).
More engaging second characters (is there even 1 engaging second character in the 3 games? Even the hero is not charismatic). Make some characters return (in the same game not in expansions) to add a feeling of progress. They feel very static and droid-like.

A better exploration system that takes the ships from AP (fast movement) with the big settings and continuity from TL. Some new lands never seen before (jungle, desert, etc.) because since TL the settings have been almost the same (demons, mountain with ice, underground, forest, lakes, etc.)

Some unique designs with navigation puzzles (a lo Golden Sun where some of your magics also have effects on the map?)

Better description for the items and don't make such mistakes with the abilities and skills (paladin prayer, army drum, etc.). Please correct them with a patch (it's not that difficult)

More original units (most of them are a bit generic both in terms of design and gameplay). The more originals are the droids, the gobots and the devil fish XD since they are very unique to the game (not generic to other games) and have some unique gameplay style (well not the devilfish)

Try to not use creatures that have been used so much (bye bye dragons....okay those can stay XD) but look more into traditional folklore form other cultures. Just in my country (Chile) there are like 100 total different creatures from the myths of different cultures that can be used in a game. Imagine in Russia (500-1000 maybe?)

Make units more complementary to each others (unit that boost units not used so much (snake, spiders, dragons). Also some classes lack level 1 units (demons, dwarves) and some are way more developed than others (elves have too many units next to demons).

Also describe better what is a "humanoid warrior" or what count as a "projectile" (just say what units are affected like you did with the new classes unique skills )

More bosses with unique style arenas (the driller is a good example)

More female units!!

Great music (the games have always had great music but listening to "Glory Ride" while writing this makes me ask for more of it)

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!

Last edited by onepiece; 10-03-2010 at 05:09 PM.