Thread: Cancelled!?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funktion View Post
I was unaware of these recent developments. I was searching for some recent news about Ghost of Moscow, and I am quite sad to see the problems that exist regarding the new game.

Firstly, because I really enjoyed the previous two games, but also because all that was shown of the new game looked rather awesome. It's hard to understand what lead to 1c dropping the game, especially since the first two games seemed to have sold decently for them, but then again we are on the outside, so we don't know the full story.

Anyway, OSS, I hope the game comes out in any way. Be it by splitting the game and selling it in two halves, through a pre-order campaign (similar to Kickstarter, or directly through you), or any other method, I hope you find something that works out for you. Since it's now easier than ever to release something digitally, maybe you should consider that option (leaving a publisher only for a later boxed release).

Whatever your choice, you have my money. I was (and still am) really looking forward to play the game, so I hope you pull through.

Keep us updated, and good luck.

Well said. And (for what it's worth), Haggard has my money, too.