View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
The underlining, italicizing (not italizing) & (bold not bald) is to make a point dude. As for some of the discrepancies with this game.... Well, that's what patches/updates are for. However, you make it sound like you own the game, and broadcasting your in-experience toward it.

I have read every report from magazines, to players, and each, and every one score it 75% or better. The ones that have anything bad to say about it, are constructive criticism, and will hopefully be corrected in up-coming patch's. You continue to post like you own it, and give bad publicity toward it.
Patches (not patch's). I don't pretend to own the game and I always say things like "From what I've read" or something similar to indicate that I am, in fact, not talking from experience. And I'm not giving any publicity at all, merely pointing out something sometimes. You're making too big a deal out of this. You don't agree with me posting negative things about the game, fair enough. Deal with it.

I'm going to end this here as it's obviously going nowhere and we've brought this too off topic already.