View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceShade View Post
How many men did you lose?
None, I usually only have 2 or 3 guys when I'm playing, never needed more. And if you have less team members your mercs does a lot more which leads to better skills faster. In this mission it's more important to move fast than to have a lot of mercs. I think I finished this battle in a little more than a minute of game time. Speed is the key

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceShade View Post
I think my next mission is actually the ambush mission, but from the government side. I usually just dump my sniper in front and have him pick off people, and have the rest support the government. With this outsourced.ini tweak :
Code:
Q10DisableFriendlyFire = "1" //on/off, disable friendly fire for convoy missino reb&gov
It should be a lot easier. If it works.

I remember in vanilla I had to reload about a billion times because I accidentally fired a burst too close to a friendly.. and again.. and again..

If I get a proper strategy worked out, I'll post my AAR. Though I think I'll post my AAR regardless.
Yeah, please post one for us, it's always nice to see how others deal with difficult problems.

The friendly Fire thing should work, there is no compatibility issue with that part of the BSM and Outsourced code.