View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis580 View Post
Actually if you know me I talk about videogames a lot more then I actually play then. There has been lots of games where I spent a lot of time talking about then a month or 2 before release, but then never actually playing then. In fact I haven't even touched a videogame since late July.

If BOP was coming out in Oct-Dec I wouldn't even be paying attention as there are games I really want to play during those months, and I only have a casual, moderate interest WWII Flight games.

Also of note the College Football Season begins on Thursday, and I am a HUGE College Football fan, and there will be 5 straight days of College Football(Thursday, Friday, Satruday, Sunday, and Monday). So I don't know if I will pick up BOP on release or not.
Why would you talk about games and then not play them, then expect your opinion to be taken seriously? The game is getting great reviews so far, and to date only one sad, lonely little man has had anything particularly negative to say about it. Gamespot will most likely go 9/10 on BoP, just like everybody else is currently. The 9/10 will bring in more people who may not have shown an initial interest in the game. Once again, your fabulous business sense shines through. How is it that nobody has run you over with a truck yet?