View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxqubit View Post
It would be ABSURD if you wouldn't buy the game

(think of the chance of somebody actually finding&posting on THIS forum and NOT buying the game, that is near zero ... having found this forum AND posting on it says you've got a serious interest in BoP. Now with the 9/10 flying around you have no choice but to buy the game ... simple really)
Actually if you know me I talk about videogames a lot more then I actually play then. There has been lots of games where I spent a lot of time talking about then a month or 2 before release, but then never actually playing then. In fact I haven't even touched a videogame since late July.

If BOP was coming out in Oct-Dec I wouldn't even be paying attention as there are games I really want to play during those months, and I only have a casual, moderate interest WWII Flight games.

Also of note the College Football Season begins on Thursday, and I am a HUGE College Football fan, and there will be 5 straight days of College Football(Thursday, Friday, Satruday, Sunday, and Monday). So I don't know if I will pick up BOP on release or not.