View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanker1985 View Post
No, it's not a lot of work to record video at all. Just use the in game track

Also I think I am giving you the wrong idea about my request. I am not a rookie. I have been flying this game for over 8 years now. It's just since the 4.11, the developing team upgraded the AI, and now the AI planes are not stupid anymore So I need a bit advanced lessens for refreshment purposes.
And that is why I want to see tracks and videos. So I can understand the actual logic in practices.
I'll get simple: if 4.12.2 AI has a firing solution on you, you need to JINK as hard as possible, press tab+8, tab+9+1, and just pray an AI comes to help you before the ennemy AI gets help. Play the AI with same respect as if it was old FB_Viks from VEF days, try to deny a shoot for as long as possible and pray you'll be helped (well Viks would shoot your helping mates too but that's another story).

If you're 100% sure you're on 1 vs 1 try the overshoot (rolling scissors is the best option to me), but there's more than 50% chance you'll get shot in the process.

My usual experience is an AI shooting me at what seems impossible deflection while i'm chasing another one, scoring at least a few hits and impairing greatly my manoeuverability (if not directly getting my pilot or engine), then it's just a question of how long till i die or friendly AI come to rescue my sorry ass.

Sure it's challenging and all, but is it really fun ? I liked the days when i saw tracers passing me and had a chance to defend without getting instantly killed most of the times (it happened but seldom). I think TD/HSFX is good for online and online training (QMB practice), but UP3/DBW/TFM is much better for campaigns.