Thread: Tough game
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolmm View Post
I finished most of the Panzer General series, they were tough but not too tough.

Elven Legacy is too difficult for me on normal difficulty. Too bad, because it can be a fun game. I guess I could go down to easy difficulty, but more enjoyable games await. Another poorly balanced game from 1C (I loved the King's Bounty series, but the balance on those games was poor as well). Who are they designing these games for? It's no wonder they aren't that popular.
Instead of whining and flaming, get more skills and use your brains to actually understand the game and then try to master it.

I did multiple no-loss impossible playthroughs (warrior, paladin and mage) in KB(:C) and achieved all gold on hard in EL...

Now saying something is imbalanced, because you suck, isn't representive, especially not accusing a company that publishes QUALITY games, compared to the POS from other companies in general!

What makes a good game is about replayability and especially CHALLENGES. A game that is hard, is much more rewarding than an easy game. Hard can be classified as smart AI or less resources than the AI and beat them.

So be honest... imho you are bad in strategy / tactical games. Don't blame others for your mistakes.

1C Company publishes awesome games and becoming popular exponentially. I hope they will take a big piece of the market, due to their quality games and support, just like Paradox Interactive. Those are my two top game publishers.