Thread: Bugs Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelotcrusade View Post
@Bhruic - I've added the highterrant fix and I also see the sticky request I sent in for your thread was acknowledged.

RE Orc Hunters agree they are kind of FUBAR. I'll update the entry soon to make it known the are displaying hidden abilities which need to be clarified. Perhaps I should make Training into it's own entry since it impacts druids, too. Do we feel pretty confident the only issue here a description issue since it appears to be a charm and not a summon?
Yup, I got me a sticky!

As for the Orc Hunters, the discrepancy between their description and actual behaviour is a bit odd. It's similar to the "Cautious" behaviour where the description doesn't reflect reality, or with the Witch Hunter having mind immunity, but really not. What's actually happening seems like what happened in AP, but the descriptions are new. Perhaps they intended to change a bunch of units and/or abilities and then just didn't? They probably should do a complete verification of units actual abilities vs descriptions just to ensure they match.

And while I'm bugging you, "Sense Weakness activation chance" and "Shield of Rage inverse effect" are both in the Bugfix. Also the "Heat Focus causing crash with sound effect" was fixed in the patch, so is no longer a bug.