View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Can I use the new features like adding new planes in already existing campaings? modded and stock,and if so,how to do that? manual editing of the neccesary files?
The list of planes for campaign appears from the corresponding planesXxN.dat file. To add the new plane to campaign (without a difference modded it or not) it is necessary to make the following:
- to add this plane (if isn't present) in the AllClasses.dat file (in the folder DGen/MOD)
- to add options of use of this plane (if isn't present) in the AllPlanes.dat file
- to add the plane in the planesXxN.dat file in that sub - campaign where it it would be desirable to see
- to start game and to choose in the interface campaign and the necessary plane

Quote:
It is possible to expand the timeframe to 1938/39 to create early war scenarios like the japanese intervention in china or the spanish civil war. I think this could be a really big improvment to DGen campaings!
Surely! The question of removal of restrictions on a time span was one of major factors for the sake of which I began work on the new version of the generator. Now I don't add new functions and possibilities in the generator - it is important to clear it of mistakes. But in one-two month I hope to issue the version with a time span from 1900 to 1999 (and it is possible restrictions at all won't be, at me are some versions of the solution of this problem )