View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

The graphics will look a bit dated compared to BoP but that is very much an initial response. After a while the graphics are actually better in key areas of flight simmimg rather than just the ground textures.

I haven't launched IL1946 since Clod came out but once you have it running and feel comfortable with it I will certainly join you in a session.

I'm on my laptop at the moment but will post what you need to do to run 'Perfect' when I get on my PC. A standard install usually has the game running in 'excellent' (which sounds good but is inferior to 'Perfect').

I would suggest you run the game initially unmodded 4.11 then copy the entire directory and store it on your hard disk. You can have as many copies as you want but it's standard practice to have at least one vanilla version copy just in case you need to start over and not have to go through applying all the patch updates. You can copy the folder as many times as you want and run the game from any of those folders.

AMD A8 5600K Quad Core 3.6 Ghz - Win 7 64 - 8Gb Ram - GTX660ti 2Gb VRAM - FreeTrack - X52 - Asus 23' Monitor.