View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 12:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyJohnson View Post
Thanks for the welcome.

I created a thread asking for the save file that had 5 million dollars yesterday so I bookmarked the thread and when I tried accessing it today, it says that the thread cannot be found and I know it was created because I had a link to it.
Was it a thread, or a post here in the cheat thread. If you posted another cheat, or similar thread, making it a duplicate thread, then another mod might have deleted it.

I have already stated that I didn't do it. We have tools here to see deleted threads, and who deleted it. If you read my post correctly you'll know that I don't like, or use cheats, but I will not deny anyone else for using them here. So let's not get into a big tiff about this. Your post is here, and here it will stay.

UPDATE:

After investigating this further, I have found that your post was deleted by me on 8/27. I assure you this was accidental. Why would I delete your post, and keep everyone else? It doesn't make sense. I always admit an error. I'm not infallible. I apologize for any inconvenience. I have now made this thread a "Sticky" so that everyone will easily find it, now that it's getting popular.

I expect this to drop here, and not to continue it further. It was a mistake, and has been rectified. That's all there is to it. Let's get back on topic.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-04-2010 at 11:19 PM.