Thread: Xiiic hd
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomisama View Post
Thanks Marian, I found the check box, but I am sorry I don’t understand the relationship between the editor and the game. I am not much of a programmer, my end being video production.

What I am doing now is playing battles with no unit indicators. Then running the replays and capturing the shots wanted with Fraps real-time video capture. The results are stunning 2560x1600 AVI video. These files can then be edited as video, to be presented on Vuze HD.

I am currently just developing the techniques, but am not far from writing up my first storyboard for a serious production effort.

It would be helpful to remove the corner “Replay” indicator, although I can hide that section with widescreen graphic band cover-ups. It just takes some of the picture away, which I am trying to avoid.

Hi Tomi

You can open your replay with the editor using "open and pause", launching him with "test map". You can use to capture without gui the internal capture of editor which generate jpeg image with framerate, scale and the quality of capturing mode at your choice. The only thing i don't have understood is the parameter "Batch file".