View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 07:02 AM
Approved Member

IMHO

If a company developed a true to life truck simulation . where if you Had to press that fifthwheel up under that trailor and slide it up onto the lock and lock it into place . You had to listen to that truck wined up hard to get moving through the gears at a slow pace with cab twisting jerking poppin up on the right front just a little .
All the seasons of the year changing on me as the calender never stops .
If the truck took a turn to fast it rolled over or jack knifed making me have to replace the entire truck if the damage was to bad . Id just require a very curvy stretch of highway and 100 mile trip between to loading docks . I wouldnt need the rest of the world because Id be addicted for the rest of my life making that 1 trip back and forth .

This is my hope someday for a truck sim , I dont care if the graphics are back in 1990 as long as the rest fall into place .

Im sure we will all find RignRoll to be better than our other selections of phsyicsless truck crap thats on the market. I am ready for something new and different that works in xp .

and

Quote:
guys let me remind you..

this was supposed to be the game to break into the main-stream with.. for the developers and publishers (I mean both trucking games in general, and respect for eastern european game industry)
I thought this was what the first Hard truck was for along with the rest of their awsome titles which I own some of . IMHO