View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 05:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
An installation question: You write in your first post that the LOCATION directory from Orcs on the marsh should be copied into HUNTIRO directory. Didn't you make any changes in the shops? I recall you wrote something about u did...
or did u mean copy the LOCATION files from a Huntiro mod ?

Impossible level: E-hm, I might have been carried a little away when saying 230% for impossible... it is a big gab down to 150% on hard... perhaps something like 100% - 140% - 170% - 200% and keep all other stats the same for hard and impossible, this way the player can choose an ultra impossible or just impossible game. Or if you insist, 100 - 140 - 170 - 230%

Enemy: Just a thought; Could be interesting with some of the new creatures from WotN and Darkside in enemy armies... the races that already exist will have the new ones except if the armies have stated exactly which one instead of just level 3 neutrals for instance. The Necro LIz, Vikings and Ice Elves which is new races will not occure.

I'm up for a playthru now. Game crashes when starting a new game (after choosing hero class)... first I didn't have the directory LOCATIONs in Huntiro directory, then I copied LOCATION from ORCS, which is very small... v1.30 worked fine.

You only need to copy and paste the nine .stream files in "locations" folder. I will check the reason why game crashes when starting a new game.