Thread: Modding SW3?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 07:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocalora29 View Post
So wait... is there anybody to confirm that the newest version actually works or not?

Neo, if this problem really still persists, I might need to revert the changed exe, but before that, I would like to see the Full-File structure of your SW3 Installation, I mean like what files are in what Folders

The folders I would specifically like to see would be, the main Star wolves 3 Folder ( where the exe file is at), the Data\Addons\ Folder, the Data\Scripts Folder, and the LocData\English folder.

Pics can work, or just Writing the Folder content like this
--Folder Directory (GAMEFOLDER\DATA\X)
-File1.x
-file2.x

--

But then again, is there anybody else to confirm that the Game does not start with the newest Update of the Mod?.

--
Newest version is in sig.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you try to Install a Version that came after 0.4.0, You SHOULD remove these Folders/Files: Game\Data\Scripts\MapInitialization.script, Game\Data\Scripts\Include\Addons\
And only use the sw3cwEXP.exe, Also: Make sure the lst file Game\Data\Scripts\system.lst Does NOT include anything related to the old Game\Data\Scripts\Addons folder. if there is, delete it.

Keep in Mind: The new Addons folder of the Mod is at the Data\ Folder Now. the old one was at Data\Scripts\include, but now it has been Moved.
--
I can start the game up but there's no hero face, it's just a blank white square.