View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 06:21 PM
Approved Member

Reading some comments makes me both fun and sick: Jeezus - "it's too fast", "i don't want zombies, only WW1 theme" - these must be some of the most hilarious comments i ever saw if knowing some basics that the game is based on a PAIN engine with ragdoll physics. ..

Realy looking forward to this game, because i imagine what abilities this game will allow with PK/Havok engines, and the previously released Painkiller Overdose was a huge disapointment to me to say the least, one of the bigest ever, so i hope this Necrovision game will place itself as the decent successor of Painkiller. And hell, looking so far i don't see any relations with Serios Sam, and that is good, cause the more it looks like Painkiller, the better. It should be a fsat paced FPS, concentrating just like PK in run and gun action with no BS crap.

Basicly 100 % of all who will play this game should have a taste of Painkiller, or you will be just blabering nonsence because of your lack of knowledge - like "it's too fast" - go play CS if it's too fast, it's not for the likes like you.

Man i wish the PK communtiy would communicate with this one if the game turned into success.

http://dreamcatcherinteractive.com/f...splay.php?f=13

There are lots of great guys willing to teach you about PK