View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynoes View Post
by this do you mean be careful on setting the sensitivity too low as it worsens the planes performance

or

be careful by setting the sensitivity lower as you are able to fly it much easier

sorry to pull you up and ask you about this, but i like the I-16, but am finding it hard to aim due to it's "slipperyness".
No problem, I'm glad to help (kind of the reason I made this list in the first place ). I mean setting the elevater sensitivity down, due to it's strong tendency to stall if you don't. It's still a tricky plane to handle, but once you get the hang of it it's great fun. It's biggest strength is also it's weakness I guess: it's manouvreability makes it harder to aim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCfalcon View Post
I guess I could try to help, since I didn't see a description for the Jug up yet.

P-47D "The Jug"
(...)
-----

Sorry, it turned out a little long. I tend to go on and on when talking about stuff ^^; Me and my squadron have been having a good time with the Jug, thats for sure.
Thanks a lot Falcon! I love your description, copy/pasted it right in there. It was a bit long, but there's nothing that's not supposed to be in there. I was kind of doubting wether to put it in there or not, since the jug still isn't what it's supposed to be, and it might be improved with the update. However, you made the jug sound like a plane you'd actually pick for a game . Congrats on that.