View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

I like Redtide sure its way hard, but that the challenge. It was very disappointing that it didn't come with MP to change up the MoW game play as the tanks in Redtide are very much more infantry support and not lone monsters.

Saying that the "storyline" or the pretence of one (keeping one guy alive in the missions and some micro history lessons) is better than with MoW which quite frankly is about as bad as they come. Sorry to put the hate on but IC really do have some huge gaps in their game (puntastic!)

The Game play in AS has got sharper larger units and some extremely good elite units and freshen the game and can put enough AT on the field so you always have a couple of options for pesky armour.

I'd love to see MoW V done with the same brush Battlefield Vietnam I want some dirty infantry fighting, ambushing, traps, tunnels XD. The issue with that war is that the USA looked so unbeatable on paper you need to balance the game so well and try and simulate the type of warfare that was being played out.

So much can be done with MoW if I was EA I'd buy the franchise and add some Hollywood voice actors or some soundalikes