View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Registered Member

Ok, thanks for the info.

Strange though, that the obvious "Orc Shaman" game killer bug has not been adressed
and that the new feature introduced in "crossworlds" - namely the patent-system is not explained by the developers at all.

I agree with you that as of such, the Patent is truly worthless and quickly have to give way for more valuable items.

It feels so unnessesary that they leave a great game like this behind with some many bugs that could have been easily fixed. I don't mind the strange English at points. I understand that translating something from russian into English is not that easy. But the wrong descrtiptions ... why have the developers not taken 15 minutes of their time to fix theese issues? It feels like complete ignorance.

Well, It is still a great game though.

As for stability, the game is actually pretty stable. However, not only may it crash during battle but also after. What often happens is..

A) after the battle, the battle loading-screen appears, but it then lets me continue on the main map.

B) after the battle, the battle loading-screen appears, AND I have to re-fight the same battle again! Then, I am allowed to continue the game. (not sure If i get XP for both battles or only for one)

C) after the battle, the battle loading-screen appears, AND after finnished loading, the game crashes to desktop.

Strange bugs indeed. But well, as soon as I finish this one of I move to the "Warriors of the north"

It's not so easy though, since I play on Hard, AND limit myself by time. Also, I do not allow myself ANY defeat. So if I lose ANY battle, I restart.

Last edited by Saurus the Second; 06-06-2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Spelling