View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Approved Member

If you find the knight set together with the deductions u can hire 1250 swordsman with warrior stats. I never topped 30k ld but with 30k i think it' s even higher and if someone got 31k I think he can get closes to 200 knights? LOL using
Any one know what' s max of mage?
Using human only army the haas labyrinth is kinda ridiculous easy still most battle are labelled overpowering or impossible but I end it within 3 turns not exploiting the magic spring. I only reloaded the units few times in the labyrinth.

Also I managed to pimp up my warrior to intelect 40 with attack 30 and defense 19. Using the +5 +5 intelect and lvl 2 pain skull dunno the name but the +5 +5 thing. But I used it only for fun my end stats are 37 34 19
I used the mithril shield.

My phatom skills is 53% if i pimp up to 40 means my phanton of swordsman is over 600, lol.

With warrior vs impossible stacks u can do this and usually u win 3 turns with minor casualties:

Swap the demon with the demoness in enemy territory. If big stack ranged trap it so it has to attack u. U can use it in combo with the bone dragon poison cloud phantom the demon giot armor the dragon. The demon will clear most of them then u use sacrifice on him and timeback (if any damage of other units). In the end vs orcs doing this the first turn u do total damage of 60k. Yes using fairies sprite u can do the same but the difference is the number of enemies the damage is done on and the number of times u can attack (back) with the 2 demons stack.

Last edited by tjoepee; 12-04-2008 at 04:29 PM.