View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:36 AM
Approved Member

This game is pretty much damn near impossible, on hard, medium or anything.

i have done and tried everything and when i capture a position the ai just cheat and in the end they just send a whole load of tanks which i cant deal with as none of my ****** soliders have any AT grenades, and then in one minute, the tanks undo all the work i have spent over 400 soldiers and countless tanks on, if that is the first mission imagine how the last ones are??

The first men of war was hard, hard but not frustrating to play, the missions required a fair degree of tactical knowledge and reasoning, and the ability to outthink the enemy whilst being outnumbered, however in this game it seems that they are asking you to take down whole of germany with a single rifleman and a knife. not only this but it seems that half the enemy tanks are indestructible, and everytime you capture a position, the ai then spams you with tanks and then undoes all your hard work while you cant counter it as you only get one reinforcement point every ten seconds, and by then they would have forced you all the way back to the start.

Last edited by samedi; 04-21-2011 at 08:43 AM.