Thread: Reviews
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

Was that in the singleplayer campaign or in multiplayer you pulled that off if i may ask ? And i have to say, that must be one of the most dull strategies to pull off in a singleplayer game nonetheless, and if it is all that you do, then sure it is going to be boring, but then, it is your own fault Though to be honest, i have a hard time seeing mortars and off map artillery only being a viable winning strategy.

But i cannot imagine that working in multiplayer, especially not against any competent opponent..

Quote:
If the above is not a description of arcade game then I don't know what is. In contrast to this ammo is limited in MOW, I am in the fifth mission of Soviet side and I am yet to encounter mortars. Every thing seems vulnerable. You have to take care of every soldier you have and every weapon you. Nothing can be built up like a production line. You have limited ammo

How about one where you take direct control of your units And to be honest, that sounds more like Commandos than any RTS game, if anything, more an RTT.

Quote:
If you cannot see the difference between the two, then obviously Men of War is not the game for you. You should try Age of Empires, you will enjoy that more than COH.
How would you know ? Since you seem unable to tell the difference between CoH and Age of Empires, two very different games ,yet both good, and never said Men of War was bad Yet you seem so determined to say that CoH is trash while Men of war is pure gold, and the way you seem to talk down to me.. Well if Men of War is so great, should it not be obvious to me and you should not have to act all arrogant towards me ?