View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Approved Member

I'm currently serving a ban so I've been back playing Rome Total War and the chat lobby there is crazy. There is no regulation and believe me you hear it all, every ism under the sun. Its not all players but the few make the most of it to offend as many as possible.

Its a gamespy server and far worse than MOW, all said there are some great fellas there and the banter can be hilarious at times. Its basically opposite of MOW some good points some bad, very bad points.

My biggest gripe with mow is the amount of cheating and is sometimes very hard to detect. Also learning the game is hard where as plenty of people are willing to help in rtw.

There have been many occasions where I have nearly given up the game but I'm getting there. I have always found the best games to be when no one speaks yet looks out for each other and works as a team be it mow or rtw.

People leaving the game is a sickener especially as games take so long to get going but your always going to get anal players like that unfortunately.

Oh and a last word for the fellas who think its good to spawn for 15 minutes when the point is totally surrounded "it's sad" if these people put as much effort into the main game as they do trying to break out of spawnpoint with tankmen the team might not end up getting ripped.