Thread: Reviews
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjas View Post
I think you are talking nonsense. When did I say in my original post that I was talking about multiplayer. You assumed erroneously.

There are a multitude of good multiplayer games out there, many of them much better than COH because they make no false pretenses of being single player experiences.

Dawn of War and Warhammer are much better than COH on any day, because their main focus is never on single player, and they work fine online without having a shred of realism between the two of them.

If you cannot see that, you are living in cuckoo land.

Case Reopened

Okey so heres the deal...

1. You can't judge a game by only its singleplayer(like you did). And CoH has never made "false pretenses of being single player experiences."

2. You can't compare CoHs multiplayer to other games in MP if you havent even played CoH in MP.

3. Warhammer? What game is that? Warhammer online? Warhammer mark of chaos? Warhammer 40k? or warhammer dark omen?

4. You can't really talk smack about CoH and love DoW. Since they are basicallly the same game. Its like saying Counterstrike source is a Shitty game...but original counterstrike is 10 times better!