View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 03:34 PM
Approved Member

Default Bf 109 E-1 2./JG27 (Red 1+) Gerd Framm Germany 1940

Bf 109 E-1 2./JG27 (Red 1+) flown by Gerd Framm and aircraft named 'Samoa' Germany 1940
Was used during the Battle of France.
Sorry I uploaded this first and decided to make the strip at more of an angle which is more Historically correct.
Trouble was it took me a few hour to get everything back into alignment.
Anyway if you have already uploaded the skin just paste this version over the top and your good to go.
Also fixed the number one had a white outline not black so fixed that also.
Anyway since it's Red nosed thought it would make you guys a nice Xmas present although in real life these guy's where anything but Xmas haha.
But now it's a game and we can thank our lucky stars we are not facing war like our forefathers.
They have this as an E-3 but looking at the photo's I think it's more like an E-1 anyway choice is your's will work in both.
I'll add a couple more to make it more flying fun.
Only Red appears to have had the Red Strip.
Matthew
PS the photo had removed the Swass so not sure if it's the correct position. I hate this habit of removing the Swass sticker from photo's as it destroy's the historical value of the photo.
I think I added the Swass stick back onto the photo but looking at other photo's the Swass sticker could of been nearer the rudder if anyone has the original photo pls let me know.

Sorry guys had to fix the skin I had the template set to high camouflage its now corrected for the cockpit level camouflage sorry for you guys who downloaded earlier.

Last edited by acred99; 12-20-2013 at 10:14 AM. Reason: error in skin