View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 04:38 AM
Registered Member

Default The zip file

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
First of all, i would like to apologize for lack of news and updates. The development studio went out of business after the game release so no kind of support is available from them.
We were forced to search for any solutions to game issues ourselves and we don't have a source code. This means that some errors (like ships sinking through ground at the end of football mission) are impossible to fix. However, i've managed to understand and correct most errors in mission scripts.

This patch fixes most scripting errors found in missions (crash in Mission 30, 31 should be okay as well). In addition, it adds text messages at the top of the screen during flight (a substitute for spoken flight chatter), which are also stored in pager log if you've missed something. A pilot head image appears briefly at the top left of the screen when someone says something. All text in the game should be translated now.

Patch installation is simple - unpack the archive into main game directory, overwriting existing files.

Please report any errors, i'll try to fix them if possible.
Thanks have solve some problems but not all.
At end mission 32 then there is a new mission 33 there is an compile error in line 922. I hope that you can solve that one to begouse for me is now game end.

Best regard
billshot1941