View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

personally, i liked the map options such as the field of vision of the enemies being displayed and the mini map in display. on the other side i would like to have a bit more control in the map in the menu such as zooming and moving the map for more information.

also the "E" button regarding opening and closing doors and strangling could use some improvement, and although there was a huge choice of weapons, i always seemed to pick the same ones (the silenced nagant revolver was standard with me )

i also liked the tips occasionally being displayed, also that they didn`t give a clear idea of how to do things so it didn`t spoil the fun of figuring it out yourself.

and i liked the stances option, crawling, crouching and walking/running, but would like to see the camera being free from the body moving.

overall, just a few minor things if i really have to name something (but you asked ) i loved this game and in my opinion there was nothing that harmed the gaming fun, maybe just the difficulty slightly but this forum helped that out a lot