View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko Kila View Post
But I had CW installed thanks to Stream "mistake" and checked it out thoroughly, so I stand by my comments. Note that I assume:
1. You had both KBAP and Gift Bag installed before updating to CW
2. that will work the same way after "new" release on Sept, 17th

In my case there are five campaigns. I had Gift Bag installed and is still works (and worked when CW was still unlocked, including old saves). More, the new campaigns from CW are still listed in the "downgraded" KBAP, and you can change to them, but only original one and Gift Bag work. The three new ones make the game crash (after selecting New Game), presumably because there are no resources.

The Steam did not clean install the KBAP! The date of install in Windows is the same as before. The settings are the same. The Gift Bag was installed before and remained installed. It only updated it (maybe 50% of files were changed and some added? They were changed back or deleted after "the fix").
I dont know about the clean install thing that's just what the admins say here... anyways the point i made is that the gift bag campaign does not come with the CW and that the items are included in "orcs on the march" campaign (and possibly in def and champ).