View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 06:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Does it overwrite the current DGen campaigns/missions or install a separate folder system ?
The new generator is realized so that to keep possibility of use of two programs (old and new). All files of control and all files having other format are taken out in the separate DGen/MOD catalog. Renaming the file DGen.exe it is possible to include the new or old version.

Files of dynamic campaigns at two generators the general. But, in the new generator it will not turn out to continue the campaign begun in old and on the contrary. Important distinctions are in the status.dat file to provide loading of data on maps and planes from external files to me it was necessary to change its format and to add a number of parameters.

Quote:
Will it be able to handle the new navigation beacons and landing systems ?
Yes, in plans to realize in the generator all new possibilities including radio stations. But now at me on the first place finishing of the version of the generator to completely efficient release, on the second complete removal of restrictions on the temporary period. After that I will be engaged in new possibilities.

Quote:
Are we able to add new maps as well as aircraft ?
Yes, on addition of new maps and planes any user can make all operations. In parallel with tasks of generator completion I will do the high-grade instruction on all questions of operation of the generator. Alas, as a rule it is more difficult to write the instruction than the program therefore I am ready any wishing to add map to tell as it to make.

Quote:
Its it compatible with all current version of IL2 1946 including mod packs HSFX & Ultra Pack ?
It is important to understand that the generator is completely independent of the game version. The main thing that the list of planes in the AllClasses.dat file corresponded to the list of the planes available to the player to management in that version of game which it uses. And you didn't start campaign on maps which aren't present in your version of game. Anything terrible won't occur if the list is incompatible with game, simply missions can won't be loaded or will be loaded without planes.

Quote:
Just some clarity for me and others reading this.
With pleasure I will answer all questions - ask.