View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
I have been playing Wings Of Prey on PC over the weekend. I have a wireless Xbox PC controller and it plays just like BOP but with the benefit that WOP has lots of extra options. It has customised multiplayer with some great options. Drop in drop out of a game. One match I joined had an unlimited timer with an 800 point limit. For a TB it made for an all afternoon battle. Being able to drop out and rejoin or change planes mid game really makes it perfect.
Suggest anyone who misses BOP to check if their PC laptop can run WOP. I was running it super smooth high graphics on a fairly cheap 13" laptop
wow sounds great wookie. i only have a laptop now. will never go back to a pc. too big and cumbersome around the house and logistically not an option for travelling either. my laptop does not have a cd/dvd driver so i'm wondering. did you buy a wop disc or did you download it somehow. if you did download it could you post the link please. i would be interested to see if wop is an option for me. thanks for posting the info wookie. cheers