View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 10:45 PM
Approved Member

I feel actually more comfortable with the medal design that has implemented Trent that doesn't reward leadership points in exchange of x battles won with no losses. Instead, you receive such points after slaying x enemies.

This have the effect of making Level 1-3 units more appealing and the game less tedious, because you don't need to resurrect everyone at the very end of every battle won.

Honestly I'd prefer that would be impossible to do impossible zero loss runs. Otherwise it seems that there's not real difficulty whatsoever. It gives the impression that if you play on a certain way you can actually never loss. And I love unpredictability.

This is why I think damage resistance should be capped at 75-80% and remove other exploits.

I agree with you about Resurrection power, back in Trent racknefne raised second and third medals rune cost, but your solution is probably better.

Stone skin can be 10-20-30 or even 10-15-20 and still be a good spell. At certain point, damage resistance is key.

Anyway, your mod seems very interesting. I like the implementation of new creatures (yay!), and the general philosophy behind the mod.